Friday, November 16, 2007

New Web Site

As part of a class that I have I have to construct a web site. It's a very basic web site but I thought it would be fun to take it live. It's not 100% done, so some of the links won't work, but check it out and if there's a typo or something doesn't look right let me know. It's hard to make sure that I'm spelling everything right and that the sentences flow when I'm typing it on notepad. Anyway the site is http://kristopher.lightfoot.angelfire.com/Default.htm. It's on a free site so you'll have to put up with the ads. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Uinta Ice said...

That's cool! I'll keep checking in until you have your site completed. Looks great, though.
Brad

Chantele Sedgwick said...

That's awesome! The only thing I noticed that was spelled wrong was apparel. It looks good!