Sunday, January 31, 2010

LOTOJA

I know I've been saying it for sometime now, but this year it's really going to happen. I'm doing LOTOJA. For those of you that have no idea what that is, it's a really long bike ride from LOgan TO JAckson. It's about 206 miles. Rumor has it that because the bike shop that I work at is one of the sponsors of the race we get a few entries into the race. So hopefully that works out. If it doesn't I'll have to do it like everyone else and put my name in the lottery and hope for the best. A few years ago they pretty much said this is the time that registration opens and the first however many people that register get in. They switched it to a lottery to make it a little more fair. Now registration opens for about a week then they hold the lottery. So for the next few months I'm going to try and keep everyone updated on my progress towards the 206 mile ride.



Here's the course map.


Here's the elevation map of LOTOJA.


1 comment:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Good luck crazy!!:) David wanted to do that some day, but he has to get back in shape first!